Terms and Conditions, Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement
MaxPersuasion.com – Double Helix Presentation Principle
1. In consideration for participating in the Double Helix Presentation Principle Master Class and other valuable consideration, (the “Activity”), I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Two Dudes, Inc. d/b/a MaxPersuasion.com , their officers, servants, agents, or employees, (herein after referred to as MaxPersuasion.com) and Kenrick E. Cleveland from or related to any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes whatsoever arising out of or related to unlawful use of the information and material gained while participating in such Activity.
2. I am fully aware that the information contained in the Double Helix Presentation Principle is for education purposes only, and I hereby elect to voluntarily participate in said Activity. I VOLUNTARILY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISK INCURRED BY ENGAGING IN THIS ACTIVITY and shall not hold MaxPersuasion.com and Kenrick E. Cleveland responsibility for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material.
3. INDEMNIFICATION. I further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS MaxPersuasion.com and Kenrick E. Cleveland from any loss, liability, damage or costs, including court cost and attorney’s fees that MaxPersuasion.com and Kenrick E. Cleveland may incur due to my participation in said Activity.
4. In consideration for participation in the Double Helix Presentation Principle, I hereby acknowledge that all content included in THIS ACTIVITY, such as text, graphics, audio and images, as well as, the compilation thereof, and any software used on the site, is the property of MaxPersuasion.com and Kenrick E. Cleveland and thus protected under intellectual property and proprietary rights. I agree to observe and abide by all copyright and intellectual property laws set forth by the United States Department of Justice and the United States Border Patrol, Division of Cyber Crimes, in partnership with Interpol. Furthermore, I agree not to discuss the content of THIS ACTIVITY with participants who have not signed a Terms of Service and Hold Harmless Agreement for the Double Helix Presentation Principle.
4.1 In consideration for participation in the Double Helix Presentation Principle, I will not:
(a) republish material from MaxPersuasion.com (including republication on another website);
(b)republish material gained through Kenrick E. Cleveland and Maxpersuasion.com employees pertaining to THIS ACTIVITY (from other outlets such as, but not limited to, phone calls, emails, forums);
(c) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
(d) show any material from our website to the public;
(e) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
(d) redistribute material from our website (THIS ACTIVITY is for only participants enrolled in the program.The material will not be available to outside parties).
5. PARTICIPATION. Enrollment into THIS ACTIVITY is up to the discretion of Maxpersuasion.com and Kenrick E. Cleveland. Each applicant will be reviewed on an individual basis for participation in THIS ACTIVITY. Each applicant may be denied access into THIS ACTIVITY at any time in the review process without reason. Once accepted, each applicant is responsible for their own login and password. At no time will an applicant share their login and password with another individual. Applicants must notify MaxPersuasion.com immediately if they become aware of any unauthorized use to their account.
5.1 Each party shall respect all obligations necessary for THIS ACTIVITY and uphold the time “Schedule” presented in the attached “Application Packet.” Neither party shall take action in violation on the other party including but not limited to legal action, bad press or charge-backs with their credit card company.
(a) Each party is responsible for maintaining the “Schedule”.
(b) MaxPersuasion.com will provide a list of all calls prior to the beginning of the program participants are responsible for attending including group and individual calls – see The Schedule.
(c) Any changes to the “Schedule” by MaxPersuasion.com will be provided in writing prior to their scheduled time.
(d) MaxPersuasion.com will make both day and evening appointments available for individual calls.
(e) Participants must sign up for individual calls within the time frame allotted. If a participant does not sign up for an individual call during a given time period that call will be forfeited.
(f) If a Participant has a true emergency and cannot make an individual call, they must inform MaxPersuasion.com before the time of their call in order to be allowed to reschedule.
6. PROGRAM PURPOSE. I am fully aware that the information contained in the Double Helix Presentation Principle is for education purposes only. While participating in the Double Helix Presentation Principal will allow you to double your yeses, it is not guaranteed by Maxpersuasion.com and Kenrick E. Cleveland. It is up to each individual’s use of the knowledge gained from participation in THIS ACTIVITY.
7. REFUNDS. All sales are final. NO REFUNDS will be issued. I am fully aware that by purchasing this product, I fully accept responsibility for all payment(s). Furthermore, I agree that I will NOT contact my bank or credit card company to initiate a charge back for THIS ACTIVITY. And if I do, you authorize MaxPersuasion.com to contact your bank, showing them this agreement and instruct them to stop the chargeback proceeding. Any fee we incur through this will be immediately charged to your card on file.
8. It is my express intent that this Agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am deceased or incapacitated, and shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE MaxPersusasion.com and Kenrick E. Cleveland. I hereby further agree that this Terms or Service and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida where MaxPersuasion.com is registered as a Florida For Profit Corporation.
BREACHES OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Without notice Maxpersuasion.com and Kenrick E. Cleveland reserve the right to take action under these terms and conditions, if you breach the terms and conditions listed in any way. Action may include but not be limited to suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing certain data on the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
(Note: MaxPersusasion.com and Kenrick E. Cleveland are not responsibly for use, misuse or unethical behavior as a result of participating in this activity. And, as always, the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this or any copyrighted work is illegal and fully punishable by the United States Department of Justice and the United States Border Patrol, Division of Cyber Crimes, in partnership with Interpol. )